Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

It is not a Taiwan school

We just moved back and John is study in one of taiwan school. Since John studied in America school in the past 3 years, he hasn't spend too much time on learning Chinese. Therefore, I spend more time to communicate with him and try to enahnce his ability of reading mandrine.

After a playdate with yao-yao, I found yao-yao can read homework and some chinese book.
Dad: Your english is better and Yaoyao's chinese is better. do you know the reason.
John: Yes. I studied in American school and she studied in Taiwan school.
Dad: Since we are studing in taiwan school now... (I try to encourage him to learn more chinese ...)
John suddently interrupted me and said: It is not a Taiwan school.

I was surprised and asked: why?
John: If it is a taiwan school, How come we haven't speak taiwanese in school?

1 comment:

Tim said...

John: we can speak taiwanese in school. But no one speak taiwanese!