Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas gift?

We stayed in hotel with friends on christmas eve. This morning, when we waked up and prepared to eat breakfast. After brushing my teeth, I tried to find John for washing up. However, I couldn't find him. When I walked to living room,I found John were looking around the room.
I asked him what he is looking for. He said he is looking for Christmas gift. He wanted to know if Santa did send gift here.

After searching for a while, he said he will ask if his friend receives the gift later. I told him that Santa may put the gift at home as you didn't tell Santa that you will stay in hotel.
He kept looking around the room. He even opened the main door of the room. Originally, I thought that he wanted to go out and asked if he want to receive gifts. Then, he realized that he is checking if Santa put the gift outside the door .
It was about time to pack and leave hotel. Since we had another appointment at 1pm, we planned to drive there directly. John suddenly said that he want to go home and pack toys first. Both Erica and me looked at each other with a smile. We knew that he actually want to go home and check if there is a gift at home.



2011-12-25





.

No comments: