Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Is Santa real?

John still believe Santa gives him what he wishes for if he behaves well...
Two years ago, the year we moved back, he told me Santa must be the owner of "Toy R Us". I asked him why. He said because the gifts from Santa are all wrapped by "Toy R Us" wrapping paper both in China and in Taiwan.
Last year, he told us Santa is good to him but not Matilda. We asked him why. He said Matilda only got books every year. Santa never responses correctly to her wishes.
Couple weeks ago, he told me his classmate said there was no Santa. The gift from Santa is actually from the parents. I asked him what does he think. He said Santa should be real. And then, I continue to ask him what he wants from Santa this year. He said he got to think. (I sense he does not want to tell me). Couple days ago, I realized Christmas is coming around the corner and I still have no idea what he wants. So, I asked him if he had wrote a letter to Santa. He told me he did and it was collected by Dennie (his English teacher). I, then, asked him what he wrote. He told me he did not remember!!! He only remember he wrote 5 items but he forgot what those were. I guess he does not want to tell me so that he can proof to his classmate Santa is real. Therefore, I wrote an email to his teacher and asked her if she could tell me what his 5 items were. None of the 5 items are real toy...he wants iPod, iPhone, Xbox, Sports Car and Computer. My goodness! Sports Car? He can't even drive!!! Anyway, I went to toy store and brought a sports car model. I wrote a letter on behave of Santa to tell him Santa only delivers toy, book and stationary...and hi-tech stuff are too expensive, which Santa can't afford.
Last night, he asked me another question. Because we are going out this weekend, that means we will not be home on Dec 24. He asked where Santa will deliver the gift...in his mind, Santa is real!

No comments: